1.27.2010

Trials of the heart

Why are you so immature? (A)
Do you like to see me cry? (B)
Is this your nature? (A)
I wish I could just fly, (B)
Fly away from you and your hurtful actions(C)
Hopefully you realize that we had a good thing (D)
Because we did, we had a good thing but you threw it all away (E)
Now all we can do is rethink. (F)
Rethink about the good times we had, (G)
And also all the times you made me mad, (G)
Rethink about the times we used to kiss in the rain, (H)
I know I do since you were my first kiss in the rain, (H)
The way you made me smile when I was down (I)
And the way I made you smile when you were down (I)
But most of all think about the talk we had, and don’t forget, (J)
you took a piece of my heart and that, I won’t forget, not yet.(J)



The rhyme scheme of this poem is ABABCDEFGGHHIIJJ.

1 comment: